HYBRID SOLUTIONS Hyper Foam Wheel Cleaner & Tire Prep
POWERFUL DEEP CLEANING FOAM DISSOLVES BRAKE DUST & ROAD CONTAMINANTS EASILY
Introducing a new addition to the Hybrid Solutions line. Hybrid Solutions Hyper Foam Wheel Cleaner & Tire Prep is a fast-reacting formula that brightens rims by dissolving brake dust, road grime & light iron deposits. Hyper Foam dives deep into the tire's sidewall to pullout grease and grime, prepping the tire surface for coatings. Hybrid Solutions Hyper Foam Wheel Cleaner & Tire Prep also contains a corrosion repellent polymer that reduces contaminate buildup making future cleaning faster & easier. With the perfect blend of the latest technologies in car care, teamed with Turtle Wax’s decades of experience, Hybrid Solutions is guaranteed to deliver unmatched results.
- Quick reacting formula BRIGHTENS rims by dissolving brake dust, road grime & light iron/rust deposits.
- Deep cleaning foam pulls out grease & grime while PREPPING the tire surface for coatings.
- Corrosion repellent polymer reduces contaminate buildup making future cleaning faster & easier.
How To Use:
- Do not use on non-factory painted wheels, non-coated aluminum wheels, or motorcycle wheels. If unsure, test on an inconspicuous area. If adversely affected refrain from use. Use in well ventilated area. Always follow wheel manufacturers care and maintenance recommendations.
- SHAKE WELL
- Rinse wheel with a strong stream of water to remove dirt and to cool the surface.
- Clean one wheel and tire at a time.
- Spray wheel and tire evenly with product and allow to soak for 30 seconds to a maximum of 1 minute.
- Agitate wheel surface with a soft brush and scrub tire surface with a hard brush.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Dry wheel and tire with a clean towel or microfiber for a spot-free shine.
- NOTE – For amazing shine, gloss, and depth of color, treat the tire surface with Hybrid Solutions Graphene Acrylic Tire Shine Coating.
- Treat rim surface with Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating for incredible shine, protection, and to repel water and contaminants.