This premium MTM Hydro Kit edition offers a Ready-to-Use solution for professionals looking to upgrade from their stock accessories without breaking the bank. This complete kit comes with our revolutionary PF22.2 Foam cannon, Plated Steel straight lance, SG28 Easy Hold Spray Gun, Kobrajet black hose with fittings installed, and most importantly, multiple adapter options to ensure the kit will fit flawlessly on a variety of pressure washers. The all new 15mm Twist Coupling adapter offers you a consolidated option to adapt to proprietary M22 fittings that, previously kept you from upgrading the stock guns and hoses provided by the manufacturer. This premium setup offers you three options to quickly connect to the pump outlet and cross multiple lines of pressure washers from commercial grade to residential washers in big box stores. Be sure to note the contents shown in the image before purchasing as your washer may have a different outlet fitting at the pump. Beware, some residential washers with hose reels built in may not allow you to upgrade the hose. See our MTM premium gun kits for options to upgrade items other than the hose.
- 14mm & 15mm M22 Coupling adapters converted to 3/8” QC Couplers
- 50' 4000 PSI Black Kobrajet Hose
- Brass and Plated fittings installed
- SG28 Easy Hold Spray gun
- 18" Straight Plated Lance with boot and fittings
- PF22.2 foam cannon with 1.25mm orifice and an extra 1.1mm Orifice
- 4,000 PSI Max
- 310°F Max Temp (with Foam Cannon attached, Max is 140°)
- 5 GPM (With Foam Cannon attached, Max is 5 GPM)
- Cam Spray
- Karcher – Select models may require other fittings not included
- Hydro Tek
- Pressure Pro
- AR – Select models may require other fittings not included
- Stanley – Select models may require other fittings not included
- Dewalt – Select models may require other fittings not included
15mm outer diameter, inner diameter of the hose is 3/8”.
Example setup with Reel:
Pressure Washer > M22 (in kit, or 24.0448/24.5005) > 24.0081 > Whip > 24.0081 > 24.0063 > Reel > (take off 24.0081 from Kit) swivel side, thread into reel output > plug and play.