Collinite 915 Marque D'Elegance
With our deepest carnauba shine, this top-shelf blend is the product to have for darker, pristinely-kept finishes.
- Collinite’s highest concentration of rare carnauba wax
- Seals in prep work; enhancing showroom look while protecting finish
- Surpasses other high-end waxes in both durability and value
We devote ridiculous amounts of #1 grade carnauba to all our pure wax formulations, but the No. 915 takes the gold cigar. With over 15% more than our No. 476s, the Marque D' Elegance boasts Collinite’s highest amount of rare carnauba; yielding our highest gloss and warmest shine to darker, meticulously maintained finishes. Look for exceptional durability and a price that’s hundreds less than other boutique brands. Handcrafted and hand poured in limited quantities in the USA.
Surface should feel lukewarm to the touch. Apply wax in THIN, even coat to a CLEAN section no larger than 2X2 ft at a time with applicator pad. As wax begins to dry/haze, polish off with dry microfiber or soft cotton towel. See TECH SHEET for additional tips and instructions.
- Exterior vehicle surfaces-car, truck, RV, aircraft, motorcycle, snowmobile, boat.
- Clear-coat, single stage and lacquer paints, gel coat, and fiberglass.
- CLEAN, unblemished painted/unpainted metals; chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and brass
- NOT recommended for rubber, black trim, vinyl, glass or non-painted plastic.