Prevents mildew growth - Marine 31 Mildew Guard is the solution to a common problem that plagues all boaters – mold and mildew growth on vinyl surfaces. This high-tech vinyl sealant forms a clear coating that protects against UV rays, body oils, salt, and most importantly, stubborn mold and mildew. Treated surfaces will retain their flexibility while being well protected against the damaging effects of nature.
If you’re a boater, chances are you’ve dealt with stubborn mildew stains on vinyl cushions. If you’re reading this product description, chances are you’ve been less than satisfied with the performance of other so-called marine mildew protectants. Fortunately for you, we’ve dealt with every type of mold and mildew there is, and developed a product to stop it in its tracks – Marine 31 Mildew Guard.
Marine 31 Mildew Guard is far more than a vinyl protectant. This high-tech vinyl sealant actually forms a clear coating over treated surfaces, creating an impenetrable barrier of protection that prevents and retards mold and mildew growth. In addition to providing durable protection against mold and mildew growth, treated surfaces will be noticeably easier to clean. Regular maintenance can be performed with a dampened microfiber towel.
- Ensure surface is clean and out of direct sunlight.
- If mildew is already present, use Marine 31 Mildew Remover first.
- Spray product directly onto microfiber or terrycloth towel.
- Gently massage into surface, making circular, overlapping motions.
- Wait 2 minutes then lightly buff with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- Apply a second coat 10 minutes later to ensure even coverage.
Made in USA