Used by the MINI WRC Team, lasting for up to two years / 30,000 miles. Makes wet weather driving both safer and less tiring, keeping windshields cleaner for longer and makes bugs and ice easy to clean off. No smears and wiper blade proof. 125m2 per L. G1 also comes with G2 residue remover.
G1 ClearVision Smart Glass is a chemically bonding glass nano-coat that offers unparalleled durability and function. On car windshields, a well applied G1 coat will typically offer up to 30,000 miles of water, dirt, ice, and contaminant repellency, benefitting the driver with significantly improved visibility, less time spent removing ice, and an easy to clean surface. Recommended use on all glass surfaces.
Makes wet weather driving easier, safer, and less tiring
Repels dirt, bugs, and tar
G1 Clear Vision Smart Glass
• Do not dilute
• Apply at a temperature above 40oF and not in direct sunlight
• If applying indoors ensure that there is adequate ventilation
• Ensure that the surface to be coated is entirely free from fats/oils (we recommend cleaning and polish the glass with Gtechniq G4 Glass Nano Polish)
• Use the application pad to wipe G1 onto the surface. For complete and thorough coverage: o Apply a total of three coats on windshield and a single coat on side and rear windows: first apply two coats on the windscreen, one immediately after the other, then apply G1 to the side and rear windows, and end with third coat to the winds
• Allow the third coat to dry for 15 minutes. Note: only buff off the residue once, after the third coat has dried for 15 minutes
• Once dried use a lint free cloth to apply the residue remover and then buff using a cotton towel type cloth (cotton is preferable to microfiber as the densely packed fibers of the microfiber cloth may remove too much of the partially cured coating from the surface) until all residue has been removed. A 50/50 IPA mixture can also be used to remove the residue. Spray IPA mixture on to a cloth and buff off the residue
• Buff areas no bigger than a quarter of a windshield or half a side window at a time
• On application, thoroughly clean wiper blades with IPA or window cleaner or if they are towards the end of their lifecycle, replace since heavily worn or soiled blades can judder on the surface