Flex XC 3401 VRG DA Polisher
XC3401 100th Anniversary Limited Edition polisher
The orbital rotation of this innovative polisher simulates the circular movement of the human hand while polishing. At the same time, the polisher's highly smooth running facilitates a careful, precise finish and even offers what is necessary for hologram-free polishing. That's just what this polisher, with its ergonomically designed knob handle, was made for. The positive drive ensures a uniform movement, even under load, thanks to constant lift. Taken in conjunction with the large stroke length there is also the possibility of removing existing holograms from black finishes. Thanks to the direct orbital drive, very little heat develops on the surface, which is ideally suited to temperature-sensitive finishes. The accelerator trigger switch and speed selection allow for a controlled acceleration to the optimal speed. Note: the machine's orbital movement has been optimally adapted for the special back pad included with it.
STANDARD EQUIPMENTPART #
1 grip cover1 knob grip1 Special Velcro Backing pad, 5-1/2"
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- FLEX seven-fold microprocessor electronics: with consistent speed control by tachometer generator, soft start, accelerator trigger switch, restart protection after power interruption, overload protection, temperature monitoring, and speed selection
- 8 mm orbital movement
- Permanent direct drive for an even polished surface
- removable, ergonomic knob grip
- High-powered motor: can handle extreme loads
- Spindle lock
- Quality shut-off carbon brushes: if the carbon brushes wear down, the motor will be automatically switched off and thus protected from damage