CorrosionX® Aviation takes corrosion control to a whole new level! Featuring the latest advances in Polar Bonding and Fluid Thin Film Coating (FTFC) technologies, CorrosionX Aviation is specially formulated to displace moisture, stop corrosion instantly and provide long-lasting protection. Made entirely in the USA, CorrosionX Aviation is qualified under MIL-PRF-81309 Rev. H Type II (replaces and supersedes MIL-PRF-81309G, MIL-PRF-81309F and MIL-C-81309E) for corrosion prevention and control on airframes — and now, general purpose use as well.
Used extensively by the U.S. military as well as NATO forces, all CorrosionX products and application equipment have been assigned National Stock Numbers (NSN) by the General Services Agency (GSA) and are available for procurement through the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). Corrosion X is the only product available to the public that meets the US Navy's tough new corrosion prevention and control performance requirement ( MIL-PRF-81309H ).Features
Minimal Environmental Impact Product
- Kills and prevents corrosion
- Long-lasting Polar Bonding Technology
- U.S. military proven to be more than 2X more effective* than other airframe corrosion prevention and control products
- Displaces moisture
- Penetrates and lubricates
- Self-curing Fluid Thin Film Coating (FTFC) technology
- Effective on all metals
- Safe on electronics
- Contains no waxes or silicones
- Aviation Applications
- Apply to airframe interiors, battery terminals, hinges, cables, wheel hubs, rotor heads and trim drum actuators. Ideal for exhaust and turbocharger components. It may also be applied to electrical and avionic components such as micro switches, cannon plugs, antenna bases, circuit breakers and buss bars.
As of 2017, the volatile organic content (usually abbreviated as VOC or VOCs) of CorrosionX Aviation has been reduced to ZERO. Compare that to other common airframe corrosion inhibitors, which can contain as much as 58% VOC*.