CARPRO REFLECT - HIGH GLOSS FINISHING POLISH (250ML)
Developed to compliment the CQuartz line of nanotechnology coatings, CarPro Reflect is one of the most advanced finishing polishes on the market. With a proprietary blend of fine rapidly-diminishing abrasives and sophisticated nano-particles, Reflect quickly removes holograms and light wash marring, revealing an intensely glossy finish. Tested and honed by detailers all over the world, Reflect has all the features that both hobbyists and professionals desire: supreme ease of use, fast working times, zero filling or masking of defects, consistent results on both hard and soft paint types, and a highly reflective mirror-like appearance that subsequently earned the polish its name. Welcome to the future of paintwork finishing technology.
- Rapidly-Diminishing P3000 scale Aluminum-Oxide Abrasives quickly remove holograms and light marring before refining down to a fine finishing grade for a perfectly jeweled finish.
- Proprietary Nano-Particles combine with the abrasives to enhance the reflective index of the paint surface beyond what conventional finishing polishes can achieve.
- Strong lubrication balanced with easy wipe-off characteristics, dust-free operation, and zero filling or masking of defects provides a true flawless finish.
- Silicone and wax free formulation means Reflect is 100% Body Shop Safe, which along with low product consumption (1/2 oz per car) make it suitable for use in a high-volume refinish environment.
- Ideal for use prior to applying nano coatings or sealants, as well as conventional polymer-sealants or carnauba waxes to achieve maximum gloss and depth.
- Suitable for all application methods, including dual-action or rotary polisher, as well as by hand.
- Produces an extremely reflective and glossy finish
- Diminishing abrasives and unique nanotech materials
- Wipes off like a dream
- No durable fillers: 100% Body shop safe, No silicones, No waxes, No polymers, and No Teflon
- No dusting
- Excellent for Dual Action, rotary, or hand polishing
- Removes fine swirls from coatings with appropriate pad
- Great value!
- Apply very thin line or x across pad
- Spread product on low speed across section with one pass
- Increase speed to around 5 on Dual Action
- As Reflects diminishing abrasives break down lighten pressure and/or speed and continue to work until fully broken down
- Wipe paint with Yellow Fellow towel and inspect or move onto next section
- Clean pad with brush and apply 4-5 small dots or 2-3 drops of product for next section