CarPro PU Gloss Finish Pad 76mm, 125mm, 150mm (Single Pad)

1 review

Brand: Carpro

Product Code: 736

Availability:In stock

$8.00 8.00

Available Options

CarPro Gloss Pad

Our new Gloss pad Orbital Foam feature a dual-density design, maintains optimum surface contact for even pressure.  The polyurethane open cell foam ,ultra soft 90ppi density foam, ensure super gloss polishing in finishing stage, It has very little cut and will apply thin, even coats of waxes, sealants, and fine polishes as our Reflect polish.  The concave shape increase stability allows improved control on curved panels and edges.

Spec. Info:

  • Beveled Edge for structural stability
  • Soft Open Cell Foam
  • Japanese Foam
  • Self Centering Hole in Center
  • Reveals a high gloss finish

Categories: Accessories, Polishing Pads Tags: finishing, finishing pad, polishing pad

 

Customer Reviews
5.0 Based on 1 Reviews
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews
  • Questions

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
RG
05/01/2021
Ricardo G.
Canada Canada
I recommend this product
Awesome pads

These are the perfect finish pads for any job. Combine this with essence and you are gold. There is not much correction going on with these pads so use a different pad ( red pad or microfiber) for some correction but if you want the best finish then use these gloss pads after you do ur correction. You can also use these pads with essence plus which is a ceramic coating rejunetador. I dont like doing mich correction because you are removing clearcoat so i use these gloss pads for 90% of my work , the other 10% is minor corrections. Carzilla is the only one in canada with these pads as far as i know, and always great price , fast service and he has a great vsriaty of products so free shipping over 100 bucks i think, even if u are under the shipping charge is cheap