Special polymers are used in this product to produce its excellent self-cleaning abilities. Designed to be fuss-free and easy to use for installers of all proficiency looking to protect surfaces in the fastest possible working time. Suitable for use as a maintenance solution for existing coatings, top coat or standalone coating product with compatibility and convenience across a wide range of existing products and surfaces.
- Water Repellence Contact Angle : 115° - 125°
- 6 Month Bonding Durability
- All Surface Use
- Rapid Water Dispersion
- Abrasion, Chemical Resistant
- Excellent Self Cleaning Abilities
- Low Surface Friction
- Very easy to apply, fuss-free application
- Average coating thickness: 0.4 – 0.6 μm (micrometre/micron)
- Coating thickness effectiveness range: 0.3 – 0.5 μm (micrometre/micron)
Surface suitability: Gloss/matte clear coats on automotive body or wheel, vinyl wraps, paint protection film (PPF) wraps, glass windows, acrylic parts, chrome/stainless steel/metal parts, gloss/matte plastic trims and fittings.
If natural sedimentation occurs, shake the bottle well to evenly disperse the product.
1. Make all necessary preparation like compounding, polishing, claying,
decontamination, washing and cleaning before application process.
(skip compounding/polishing if using as part of coating maintenance regime)
2. Utilise panel wipes, isopropyl alcohol (IPA), silicone removers to remove oil, fillers,
polishing compounds and other products. (e.g. Artdeshine Silicone Remover)
3. Priming of surface is optional (Only use Artdeshine Graphene Leveling), application
can start immediately after priming.
4. Drip 8-10 (16-20 if priming applicator) drops of product by dragging tip of bottle in a
straight line to and fro using Artdeshine Black MF Applicator Pad or Artdeshine MF
Towel Application (any suede or microfiber applicator block and pads, MF towel are
5. Apply onto surface no larger than 1m x 1m in circular motion and cross-hatch motion
for even coverage.
6. Product will turn slightly blur or cloudy after 15-20 seconds.
7. Starting from the edges of applied area, wipe off excess with a clean and dry
microfiber (MF) towel.
8. Using another clean and dry MF towel, buff off all residue, hazing, high-spots and
smears in circular motion.
9. Ensure surface is clear and surface feels slick. (smoothness can be felt when buffing
with MF towel)
10. Repeat all steps for adjacent areas. Take extra care at edges where applied and unapplied surfaces meet. Always apply and buff over the edges to ensure smooth
Multiple coats are not necessary and can be a wastage of product. A maximum of 2 coats will be more than sufficient and to cover any missed out areas during application. RX Coating is formulated to be highly repellent and additional coats will be repelled and not have effective bonding nor will it increase durability and protection.