Adams Graphene Spray Advanced.
Adam’s Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ Advanced is an easy-to-use Ceramic Coating that can be seen where applied using the Adam’s UV Flashlight and our patent-pending UV Tracer Technology™. This coating is appropriate to add long-lasting, extreme self-cleaning effects for single-stage and clear-coated, painted surfaces, glass, plastic trim, polycarbonate, rubber moulding, and wheels with a single bottle.
- Less Prone to Water Spotting
- Lower Sliding Angle With Water Evacuating at Angles < 10-15°
- Higher Contact Averaging 110-118°
- Higher Stain Resistance Against Bugs, Saps, Droppings, etc.
- Higher Scratch and Mar Resistance During the Washing Process
- Easier to Apply, Slicker, and Glossier Than Conventional Ceramic Coatings
- 100% Increased Coating Resin Over Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™
- Add 18-24 Months of Ceramic Protection in Minutes
- As with any Ceramic Coating, preparation is key. Use an Adam's Clay Bar/Mitt and an Adam's Swirl Killer to remove contamination, oxidation, swirls/scratches for optimal results.
- Maximize protection by using Adam's Surface Prep to remove any surface oils, or residues.
- Spray Adam's Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ Advanced into a Microfiber Applicator, or an Adam's Premium Microfiber Towel.
- Wipe the product onto the paint, allowing the surface to be fully covered.
- Allow the product to sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Buff to a high shine with an Adam's Premium Microfiber Towel.
- Allow 4 hours to cure before exposure to elements.