HYBRID SOLUTIONS Ceramic + Graphene Paste Wax
Hybrid Solutions Ceramic + Graphene Paste Wax is a unique blend of 10 waxes infused with Ceramic (SiO2) & Graphene. Ceramic & Graphene Paste Wax incorporates the latest innovation available to enhance all product performance attributes. Uniquely blended proprietary polymers, infused with graphene, create a TIGHTER WEB OF PROTECTION™. We take real graphene through a process called “High Pressure Exfoliation & Stabilization.” This produces a stable liquid dispersion of graphene atoms that is transparent and does not separate in our uniquely blended formula. The combined benefits include incredible gloss, slickness, water repellency, and chemical resistance, along with heat dissipation for increased UV protection. This helps keep water and contaminants from sticking to the vehicle, resulting in a clean, protected and easier to maintain finish. Previously released to commemorate Turtle Wax's 75 years of innovation with a limited edition 75th lid.
Hybrid Solutions Ceramic + Graphene Paste Wax is a unique blend of 10 waxes infused with SiO2 and Graphene for intense gloss, slickness, durability, and UV protection.
- Previously known as the 75TH BIRTHDAY CERAMIC + GRAPHENE PASTE WAX
- Synthetic Wax polymers infused with SiO2 increase your vehicle’s depth of color, gloss, water beading & shine.
- Super-Hydrophobic Graphene infusion protects your vehicle’s surfaces from harmful UV rays through heat dissipation.
- Patent pending Graphene infusion creates a TIGHTER WEB OF PROTECTION™ that prevents permanent staining and clear coat failure.
How To Use:
- Wash your vehicle and rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, paint should be free of oxidation and surface contaminants. Clay and polish if needed.
- Spread a thin, even coat of wax using the wax applicator over one section at a time.
- Allow product to dry to a light haze and remove with microfiber towel. Flip towel over and buff to a high gloss finish.
- Continue until all surfaces are protected.
- Not recommended for use on plastics or rubber.
- Use Hybrid Solutions Pro 1 & Done Compound Correct & Finish to remove paint imperfections before applying wax if needed.