McKee's 37 Spray Paint Coating 4oz
Longer working time provides smoother application
Creates a film build that’s twice as thick as before
Lasts 50% longer
Increased water contact angle
More resistant to alkaline cleaners and automatic (brushless) car washes
McKee's 37 Paint Coating is a nano-glass ceramic coating that provides paint protection measured in years, not months. Formulated using nano-glass ceramic particles and state-of-the-art cross-linking polymers, McKee's 37 Paint Coating creates a hard-as-nails protective barrier and a glass-like, liquid shine. The self-cleaning effect created by the immense amount of surface tension keeps your paint looking its best in between regular washes. McKee's 37 Paint Coating is exceptionally easy to apply – no lengthy instructions to memorize! McKee's 37 Paint Coating is comprised of nano-glass ceramic particles and state-of-the-art cross-linking polymers. As soon as these nano-glass ceramic particles make contact with your paint, they begin to fill in light swirls, pits, and pores to make the surface perfectly smooth, preventing dirt, water, oil and anything else from adhering.
1. Ensure surface is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
2. Place your hand in a plastic sandwich baggy and feel the paint. If it feels rough or gritty, use Detailing Clay.
3. Polish the paint or use paint prep/wax polymer remover. This step is crucial as it will remove below-surface contaminants and embedded dirt.
4. Working one panel at a time, spray McKee's 37 Paint Coating directly onto the paint and evenly distribute using a Lake Country Coating Applicator.
5. Work the coating into the paint until it disappears.
6. If high spots occur, lightly buff with a clean, soft, lint-free microfiber towel.