Voted best boat cleaner wax!
Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy-Cut Cleaner Wax is the perfect one-step solution for removing moderate to heavy oxidation and staining on gel coat – standard and painted. Formulated using advanced micro-abrasives, proprietary cleaning agents and nourishing oils, Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy-Cut Cleaner Wax maximizes color, gloss and surface smoothness while leaving a durable layer of high-gloss wax protection. Marine 31 Heavy-Cut Cleaner Wax is exceptionally easy to apply and remove and its unique formula does not dust or cake up.
Gel coats oxidize and there’s no way around that. Exposure to UV rays from the sun and salt from the ocean cause gel coat to fade and discolor over time, taking away from the overall appearance of your boat. Unless your boat is brand new with no signs of oxidation, a wax alone simply isn’t going to cut it (literally!). By utilizing the most advanced micro-abrasives ever conceived in a boat cleaner wax fused with nourishing oils and durable wax protection, Marine 31 Gel Coat Heavy-Cut Cleaner Wax is the perfect one-step solution for reviving and protecting your boat’s gel coat finish.
1. Shake well and ensure surface is cool to the touch.
2. Apply an “X” of product directly onto cutting foam pad on a dual action or rotary polisher and spread product over a 2’ x 2’ area.
3. Dual action/Random Orbital Polisher: Set speed between 5000 and 6000 OPM. Circular/Rotary Polisher: Set speed between 1200 and 1500 RPM.
4. Work product until it turns clear.
5. Remove residue with a microfiber towel.