GOIZPER iK FOAM Pro 2 Foamer 2L
Sprayers specifically manufactured for the generation of dry and long-lasting foam. Designed for use with chemical agents with surfactant properties (surface active). IK FOAM creates a groundbreaking and satisfying experience. Thanks to its precision and design you will be able to generate the foam that best suits your needs.
|Valve||Tared at 3 bar / 43,5 psi despresurizable|
|Standard nozzles||Special nozzle with fan-type foam|
|Useful capacity||1,25 L - 42 Oz.|
|Total capacity||1,9 L - 64 Oz.|
|Gross weight||0,7 kg - 1,54 lbs.|
|Net weight||0,56 kg - 1,23 lbs.|
IK FOAM Pro 2 professional Handheld Foamer
- The IK FOAM Pro 2 handheld sprayer is a foam generator designed for cleaning tasks in various sectors.
- It has a wide filling mouth, ergonomic design, safety valve set at 3 bar (depressurisable), base for greater stability, coloured caps to identify the contents of the tank, safety lock on the opening and closing system.
- The sprayer is equipped with three mixers (orange, grey and green) which allow to vary the type of foam by choosing between wet, intermediate or dry foam.
- With the use of the foam we manage to increase the contact time between the chemical and the surface to be cleaned, cleaning fabrics and upholstery avoiding excessive soaking which generates the appearance of fungus and bacteria, and finally having greater visual control of the sprayed surface.
- The easy manual assembly and disassembly of the IK Foam Pro 2, allows a complete maintenance without the use of tools
Cleaning and maintenance of the sprayer
- Depressurise the sprayer and clean it with water after every use.
- Collect and dispose of the residual amount according to the legislation, prescriptions, and applicable regulations.
- In the event of obstruction of the nozzle, clean it with water and do not use metallic objects.
- If the filter of the handle is clogged, remove it and clean it with water.
- Store the sprayer under cover, avoiding freezing temperatures and extreme heat (between 5°C and 30°C).
- To prolong the life of the seals, regularly apply grease to the moving parts of the sprayer.