Gtechniq C1 Crystal Lacquer (30ml, 50ml)
C1 Crystal Lacquer chemically bonds to become the new surface layer of your car, boat, or plane giving unrivalled UV resistance, dirt repellency, easy clean and swirl resistance.
C1 Crystal Lacquer is a nano-active quartz coating that chemically bonds to the vehicle's paintwork to become the new surface layer offering unrivalled gloss, UV resistance, and swirl resistance. This film stands between the elements and the vehicle’s finish, providing exceptional protection and gloss retention. C1 should be used as a foundation coat and “stacked” with a top coat of either EXO or C2v3. Recommended use on all painted surfaces including matte finishes, vinyl wraps, and headlights.
Lasts up to 10 times longer than dealer-applied paint sealants
Provides extreme gloss retention and long lasting scratch resistance
Offers superior protection from paint damaging UV rays in summer months.
C1 Crystal Lacquer
• Make sure the surface is cool, dry, and out of direct sunlight
• Always wear latex gloves when applying C1 to prevent contact with skin
• Dab product onto the application pad
• Replace the lid on the bottle and set aside to prevent premature curing
• Change the pad after 3 to 4 applications to areas no bigger than half a car hood – if the pad is not changed frequently enough, the coating will feel sticky when applying making it extremely difficult to buff. C1 can also be applied with a microfiber sponge. One sponge can be used for an entire vehicle. Be careful not to use a microfiber sponge if it has become hard with dried C1
• The coating forms an almost immediate reaction with the paint/grp molecules it comes into contact with. Reaction time is temperature and humidity dependent: for normal room temperature at around 50% humidity, buff between 30 and 60 seconds afterwards
• The same area may need to be buffed several times to remove residue. Use two microfiber cloths at any one time. Please note this is only to remove excess product, avoid buffing with too much force as this can both mar the surface and drag the partially cured coating off the surface
• When applying C1 to large panels such as the roof of a car, always start with one side immediately followed by the other to join wet edges
• Make sure to quickly rotate the microfiber cloths to ensure C1 doesn’t partially cure in the cloth, as it will make buffing residue significantly more difficult
• If residue is over looked and cures fully, re-polish this area and then reapply C1
• As soon as C1 application is complete, put the microfibers in water and wash and tumble dry as soon as possible, otherwise C1 will crystallize on the cloth making it unusable.