Dr. Beasley's Nano Resin 1oz
Dr. Beasley’s Nano-Resin is a semi-permanent nano ceramic car coating. Formulated for elastomeric durability, it protects paintwork and leaves behind a candy-like hydrophobic finish that beads liquids, resists micro-marring, and blocks UV rays. Pick up a bottle today and get protected!
Protects for 2-3 years
Resists etching and UV damage
Nano-Resin is a highly advanced, nano ceramic automotive paint coating. But what does that mean for you?
Years of Paint Protection
There’s no shortage of things out there that can ruin your paint’s finish. Between road salt, water spots, UV fading, wash marks and micro-marring, trying to keep your paint looking perfect can seem like a fool’s errand. You can wax, sure, but with only a few weeks of protection it’s like a band-aid on a stab wound. Nano-Resin, however, puts consistent paint perfection within reach. Using proper maintenance, this nano ceramic car coating is highly durable, offering 2-3 years of protection against the elements. It’ll resist micro-marring, block UV radiation, and bead stain-causing liquids. Plus, it’s formulated for high elastomericity – it flexes with your panels as they bend slightly, ensuring your coating never cracks or separates.
An Enduring, Striking Gloss
For a quick shine, a wax or sealant will get the job done. But the shine you get is just that – quick! Your paint will be back to dull in no time. And while the shine may look fine at a glance, it’s not terribly deep. To get a long-lasting, jaw-dropping gloss, Nano-Resin is the way to go. With regular application of AdvanceCoat: Gloss, you’ll get years of consistently deep, candy-like shine that will stop people in their tracks.
Cleaning Made Easy
Hand washing a car can be a pain when you’ve got a surface caked with mud and bird droppings. You can spend all day trying to get off each and every splattered bug, piece of road tar or blotch of sap. Nano-Resin stops these contaminants from taking hold in the first place with its liquid-repelling hydrophobic properties. Instead, they’ll slide off with just a rinse.
Go to the website of any brand selling ceramic car coatings and you’ll see this phrase everywhere: “REQUIRES AUTHORIZED INSTALLER”. Nano-Resin, on the other hand, is totally safe to be applied at home by an experienced enthusiast. It’s easy to use, too – with detailed instructions and a quick flash time, you won’t have to worry about high spots or residue.
How Does It Work?
Nano-Resin works by forming a cross-linked bond with the prepped paint surface. This covalent bond creates a durable, 3D-structured barrier over your paint that resists marring, beads liquids, blocks harmful UV/UVB rays, and fills imperfections for an unmatched gloss. All of these unique features come from our proprietary blend of high-quality, pharmaceutical grade ingredients.
- Thickness: 2 μm
- Water Contact Angle: 110 degrees
- pH Tolerance: 11
- Durability: 2-3 years w/ AdvanceCoat: Gloss
- Consumption: 1 oz per average car body
1. Before applying Nano Resin, paint must be prepped. Clay and polish your paint with a light compound and a random orbital machine buffer. If your paint is heavily scratched, more polishing will be required.
2. Use Paint Coating Prep after polishing to ready paint for Nano-Resin
3. Wrap the suede cloth around the foam block applicator and apply ~10 drops of Nano on the cloth in a line.
4. Start by applying Nano in vertical lines down the panel. After you've covered your panel with vertical lines, go back and repeat with horizontal lines. This will ensure full coverage. Avoid getting the product in panel gaps.
5. When you see the product flashing (it will appear slightly iridescent), wipe the panel with a clean, dry, tagless microfiber towel.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 on each panel until your entire vehicle is protected. Reapply several drops of Nano on your applicator after a few panels.
7. After coating your entire vehicle, leave it undisturbed for one hour.