Dr. Beasley’s MATTE BEAD HERO is a hydrophobic ceramic spray for matte finishes engineered to add robust water beading properties and maintain a matte finish with a lubricious spray-and-wipe ease. Based in matte ceramic nanotechnology, it’s formulated to produce beads that slide off the finish easily, taking dirt with them and reducing the chance of water spots.
A ceramic spray coating for matte finishes that creates easy-sliding beads.
Car lovers with glossy finishes have been loving Bead Hero’s self-cleaning hydrophobicity — and now you can have it for matte finishes, too. Matte Bead Hero is formulated with added lubricity to ensure a scratch-free take-off on matte and produces beads that slide easily so they pick up grime as they fly off the finish.
Another factor to consider: when you’re removing a water spot, bird dropping or bug splat from a matte finish, you don’t want to rub too hard lest you create a shiny spot in the paint. Matte Bead Hero’s sliding beads reduce water spotting because they shed from the finish before they can dry into a spot, while its slick surface makes cleaning easy enough that agitation is never necessary for spot removal.
- Ensure surface is clean, dry, and cool to the touch. Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Shake well.
- Mist Bead Hero evenly across the surface.
- Using a clean, dry microfiber towel, work the product into the surface ensuring full coverage.
- Flip to a new side of the microfiber towel and wipe away any product remaining on the surface.
- Move to the next panel and repeat the process.
- Leave undisturbed for two hours after application. Allow to cure overnight for best results.