Gloss, slickness and ease of maintenance will be yours for 5 years with our easy-to-apply ceramic coating. This high-tech ceramic composite coating combines Si02, SiN and Polysilazane to provide durable hydrophobic ceramic protection. This pro-level coating is so easy to apply that the first-time user will get spectacular results.
- start with a clean and dry surface.
- wipe down with DIY Detail panel prep.
- wearing gloves, in a well ventilated area, apply several drops to the applicator pad.
- working in a circular motion apply the DIY Detail Ceramic Coating to a small area ( a front fender for example).
- allow to dwell 2-5 minutes ( dwell time is dependent on temperature and humidity).
- observe the surface, as the coating begins to cross link to the paint, the coating will transition from a liquid to what looks like an oil slick on water.
- when 50% of the surface turns back to clear, start leveling the coating.
- with a short nap towel, lightly wipe the surface, if the towel is dragging, or is getting wet, wait 1 min more.
- once the coating leveled, use a plush towel to buff and remove high spots.
- Comes with a foam applicator.