Adam's New Standard Foam Gun is another option for foaming down your vehicle prior to a proper Two Bucket Wash routine. Here at Adam's Polishes, we listen to customer feedback as much as possible, and we've had more than a few requests for a less expensive Foam Gun option than our Adam's Premium 32oz Foam Gun. While the new Standard Foam Gun does not have stainless steel hardware or a CNC-machined barrel like our Premium Foam Gun, it does have quality construction that will provide years of use when maintained and cared for properly.
Operation is quick and easy:
- Fill the 32oz Foam Gun canister about 3/4 full with water.
- Pour 2-3oz of Adam's Car Shampoo into the canister.
- Insert the appropriate metering tip into the bottom of the Foam Gun Barrel.*
- Attach the clear fill tube to the barrel.
- Thread the barrel lid onto the canister.
- With the water supply off, connect the spray nozzle to the end of your garden hose.
- Pull back on the plastic quick-release of the spray nozzle, and insert the Foam Gun barrel until it locks in place.
- Turn on the water supply, then squeeze the spray nozzle handle to lay a thick layer of foam onto the vehicle.
*The Adam's Stand Foam Gun comes with three different metering tips, which affect the flow rate of how fast the soap solution is pulled out of the canister and onto the vehicle. We recommend starting out with the Yellow metering tip and then adjusting to the blue or green metering tip for your specific water supply. You can also run the Foam Gun without any metering tip installed. Using the Foam Gun without a metering tip will create a large amount of foam, but it will also run through the canister much more quickly - depending on the size of the vehicle, you may need to refill the canister with more Car Shampoo and water before sudsing down the entire vehicle.