Adam’s One-Step Metal Polish is a revolutionary alternative to our dual Metal Polishes #1 & #2 with the intention of combining both steps into one to save time and effort! Adam’s One-Step Metal Polish quickly and effectively produces an extreme shine with minimal effort and rubbing!
- Polish Aluminum, Chrome, Stainless & Uncoated Metals
- Specialty Abrasive for Extremely Fine Finishes
- Designed for Ease and Durability of Consistent Shine
- Lubricious Formula with Natural and Synthetic Sealers
- VOC Compliant
Along with a blend of specialty abrasives, this formulation contains natural and synthetic sealers that will produce a lubricating effect and generate a highly durable finish that won’t immediately re-oxidize. This metal polish is suitable for a variety of surfaces including stainless, aluminum, chrome, brass, or even acts as an effective plastic polish.
- Prepare surface to be polished by cleaning with any of our Adam’s All Purpose Cleaner, Eco-All Purpose Cleaner or even Adam’s Waterless Wash and an Adam’s Waterless Wash towel.
- Apply several pea size drops of Adam’s One-Step Metal Polish to a microfiber applicator sponge.
- Using light pressure, don’t rub hard, apply in circular motions for 30 seconds to 1 minute and observe black oxidation generated. If no black oxidation is generated, then the surface is clear coated and discontinue use.
- When cleaning up the residue from polishing, avoid using brighteners or ammonia-based products and instead reach for Adam’s Waterless Wash or Adam’s CS3 along with an Adam’s Waterless Wash towel to make clean up a breeze!
- Fold towel into fourths and wipe down surface, flipping towel to a fresh surface with each subsequent pass.
- Repeat steps as necessary until defects and oxidation are satisfactorily removed.