Adam’s Enzymatic Cleaner is fully-loaded with a synergistic blend of bacterial enzymes that naturally break down and eliminate stains and odors caused by bio-based contaminants! This non-toxic, fully biodegradable formulation should be your go-to for cleaning carpet and upholstery found within your home or vehicle from problems like grease, oils, urine, feces, blood, wine, coffee, vomit, and other absolutely horrible spills or accidents.
- Contains 400 Billion Bacterial Enzymes Per Gallon
- Helps Eliminate Stains & Odors from Extreme Bio-Based Messes
- Water-Based, Non-Toxic
- Fully Biodegradable
- Neutral, Fresh Scent
- Safe On All Surfaces
Adam’s Enzymatic Cleaner is extremely concentrated and contains over 400 BILLION organisms per gallon! As such, it’s important to keep this formula stored between 45 – 105°F (7 – 40°C) to keep a pH range of 6-9 to avoid disturbing the helpful bacterial organisms.
Instructions for General Use:
- Spray or soak area to be cleaned where bio-based spill or accident happened ensure coverage of the full area and perimeter.
- Allow 10-30 minutes dwell time and then blot out using a high-quality microfiber towel such as Adam’s Single Soft Microfiber Towel.
- In extreme cases, use for multiple applications and cover treated area with a utility towel, such as Adam’s Edgeless Utility Towel, to allow for slower evaporation and permit to sit overnight and clean as above next day for particularly stubborn stains and odors.