Adam's One Step Polish is an all-in-one product that polishes to remove fine imperfections while adding protection and gloss.
With our One Step Polish, you can polish and protect your vehicle by hand or with a machine polisher. Adam's One Step Polish can be used in a variety of methods to achieve different results. This is not an aggressive compound to remove serious imperfections; however, you can use it with a few different machine polishing pads, with excellent results for various paint types and finishes.
1. Shake well before use. For best results, work on a cool panel.
2. Light correction: Apply 4 drops of polish onto Adam’s White Foam Pad.
3. Spread evenly over 2-ft by 2-ft area or smaller. Set speed to 3-4.
4. Keep pad flat while working. Power on machine. Work slowly in up-down and left-right motions, light pressure, 25% overlap.
5. Work until clear on surface. Remove residue with a Premium Microfiber Towel. Inspect surface.
6. Medium correction: Perform above process using Adam’s Orange Foam Pad or Adam’s Blue Foam Pad. Set speed to 4-5.
7. For each section, add minimal polish, 1 or 2 drops.
1. Apply a few small drops onto Adam’s Blue Hex Grip Applicator.
2. Spread onto surface using light, even pressure.
3. Thoroughly work product into surface.
4. Remove residue with a Premium Microfiber Towel.