Featured Sale Items
The new patent pending Mytee Dry is unlike any upholstery tool on the market with a unique Comfort Grip handle that eliminates strain to the wrist and a durable stainless steel glide that allows for fluid back-and-forth cleaning motions. The easy-access adjustable flow valve makes the Mytee Dry™ perfect for any cleaning job, from automotive detailing to upholstery cleanings.
Mytee Dry™ Uses:
• Automotive detailing. Easily clean headliners, seats, and car mats without soaking!
• Upholstery. Sofas, pillows, chairs – the Mytee Dry™ can do it all.
• Mattresses. Quick drying times make mattress cleaning a breeze.
• Curtains. Gentle enough for delicate fabrics.
Mytee Dry™ Features:
• Patents Pending
• Soft-feel Comfort Grip for reduced operator strain.
• Nylon housing for a strong and lightweight, user-friendly tool
• Clear top allows user to see dirt and grime being extracted
• Easy-access adjustable flow valve
• Sleek design eliminates valve lever catching on fabrics
• 4” stainless steel glide eliminates overspray and dripping
• Increased airflow and faster drying times
• Spray bar with 22 individual spray orifices for even spray pattern. No more streaking!
• New Snap-n-Lok™ Cuff Lynx™ makes for easy solution hose replacement
• Vacuum relief valve allows you to reduce suction power for more delicate fabrics
• Built in hose swivel
• Mytee Carrying Pack made of water resistant closed-cell neoprene material
• Mytee kneeling foam pad
• 15′ x 1.25″ vacuum & internal solution hose combo
• Cuff-Lynx™ Hose Connector
• Heatguard Hose Wrap
• New Snap-n-Lok™ Cuff Lynx™
• 1.5″ vinyl cuff barb to barb fitting
• Preinstalled, High Velocity Glides (Part #P604) for edge and piping cleaning enhancement.
As a professional detailer I need reliable equipment to handle the tasks I throw at it. So far the Mytee has been a champ and cleans upholstery and carpeting very well. Heater is nice and the quality of the components is top notch.