Menzerna’s Gelcoat Premium Protection offers long-lasting polymer protection against adhesion and scratches.
The latest polymer technologies create a visibly fresher and perceptibly smoother surface, resulting in less resistance and protection from – and adhesion of – environmental hazards (salt, dirt, lime growth, UV radiation, etc.). Get the best results in the least time – gel coats tend to be much thicker, harder, and more porous than clear coat, and as a result this product is formulated with special chemistry to prevent the sealant from yellowing the surface or being absorbed into the gel coat!
- Flawless surface for economical flow characteristics
- Maintains and enhances the value of the boat
- Effectively prevents adhesion, even during extended lay days and downtime
Menzerna offers professional boat polishes for all types of gel coats: Surface preparation, removal of scratches, yellowing, dull spots and removal of sanding marks. For a deep gloss and flawless surfaces. Menzerna offers a Premium polishing system. Your advantages: Superior polishing processes for working efficiently with low material input in less time.
1) Clean the glossy surface with Menzerna Control Cleaner prior to sealing. Previously chalky (e.g., especially porous) gelcoat may prove simpler to clean with MZ Wash and a foam cannon as wiped on cleaners can absorb into the surface more quickly than they are buffed off.
2) Shake the bottle prior to use and apply a small quantity of the product onto the polishing pad (a pea-sized drop is sufficient for an area measuring approx. 80 x 80 cm).
3) Apply the long-lasting sealant with the Wax Foam Pad.
4) Use an orbital polisher (minimum rotational speed) and use the cross-coating method. Alternatively, you can apply the wax by hand with a microfiber cloth.
5) Following application: leave the sealant to dry for 25 to 30 minutes and remove any residual polish with the Premium Microfiber cloth, without applying any pressure. Leave the sealant to harden in a protected area for at least 3 hours.
6) Optionally, you can reapply Gelcoat Premium Protection after 4 hours for a longer-lasting sealing effect.