- Engineered specifically for scratch-resistant and ceramic clear coats
- Dynamic finish capabilities allowing the highest level of cutting power
- Removes 1500-2000 grit sanding scratches
- Designed for use with DA and rotary polishers
- Optical grade micro abrasive technology for enhanced clarity and precision
- Formulated using no silicone or fillers
How it Works
The V34 Optical Grade Hybrid Compound is the first optical grade hybrid compound that is designed with precision technology to eliminate heavy paint defects and imperfections. The V34 is formulated utilizing optical grade micro abrasive technology that removes paint imperfections and defects with the clarity and precision that perfectionists demand. The V34 is an ultra-refined hybrid compound engineered to remove heavy paint damage while leaving the finish ready for the final polishing stage. Formulated specifically for extended work time, V34 hybrid compound is the first water-based OEM approved compound capable of removing heavy paint imperfections and defects permanently. The V34 delivers perfect results without filling in or covering up. Optical grade micro abrasives rapidly eliminate imperfections and remove 1500-2000 grit sanding scratches and swirls. V34 delivers a perfect finish with fewer passes and is equally effective on both ceramic finishes and conventional clear coats. V34 delivers the finest results with unmatched optical clarity. Designed to function without oils, silicones or fillers, V34 maximizes efficiency by optimizing work time to deliver perfect results.