- Engineered specifically for scratch-resistant and ceramic clear coats
- Dynamic finish capabilities allowing the highest level of cutting power
- Removes 1200-1500 grit sanding scratches
- Designed for use with DA and rotary polishers
- Optical grade micro abrasive technology for enhanced clarity and precision
- Formulated using no silicone or fillers
How it Works
The V32 Optical Grade Extreme Compound is the first optical grade extreme compound designed with advanced technology to eliminate the most extreme paint defects and imperfections. V32 is developed for fast cutting capabilities utilizing optical grade micro abrasive technology to restore older paints and polish newly painted surfaces. The advanced compound is designed to cut through heavy paint imperfections for precision results. V32 is an ultra refined extreme compound designed to remove extreme paint defects while preparing the surface for the final steps of polishing. Formulated specifically for extended work time, V32 extreme compound is the first water-based OEM approved compound engineered to remove heavy paint imperfections and defects permanently from scratch-resistant and ceramic clear coat without filling in or covering up. Optical grade micro abrasives rapidly eliminate imperfections and remove 1200-1500 grit sanding scratches and swirls. V32 delivers fast cutting power with fewer passes to quickly restore your vehicles finish and is equally effective on both ceramic finishes and conventional clear coats.V32 delivers the finest results with unmatched optical clarity. Designed to function without oils, silicones or fillers, V32 maximizes efficiency by optimizing work time to deliver perfect results.