- Increases lubricity and reduces friction
- Lubricates paint delivering a slick, non-stick surface
- Perfect for using any clay bar or ideal for clay bars
- Formulated using wetting agents and lubricants
- Helps extend the life and effectiveness of your clay bar or clay block
How it Works
Luber Synthetic Lubricant & Detailer is a high-lubricity lubricant specially formulated to increase lubricity and reduce friction. Luber lubricates paint delivering a slick, non-stick surface that is perfect for using any clay bar or clay block. Luber easily lubricates the surface so that a clay bar or clay block is easily and gently glided across to easily remove rail dust, water spots, tar, bugs and paint over-spray from automotive paint and glass surfaces. Luber contains highly reflective shining agents that form an ultra-thin protective coat that allows the clay block or clay bar to work more effectively and evenly on recently waxed or sealed surfaces. Luber is synthetic which means it works exceptionally well on any surface including glass.