CarPro Gliss Cquartz Top Coat Kit 50ml V2.0 New Formula!
Completely new version of Gliss with new synthesize silica!
1. Anti solvents properties
2. Anti acid/ alkyl chemicals.
3. filling swirls ability!
4. super smooth
5. non organic oil used
6. water spot resisting.
With GLISS, CarPro brought new advances in nanotechnology to bare and designed an all-new hyper-smooth, hyper-glossy, and easy to apply ceramic nano coating that excels as a top-coat for all CQuartz coatings.
Utilizing modified long chain carbon fluorine polymers and enhanced nano-technology, GLISS provides increased resistance to, static buildup, dust retention, and many types of mineral and water stains.
• Hyper SLICK and smooth
• Next Generation Top Coat!
• Also works great as a stand-alone Nano-coat!
• Anti-static: Non-oily / resists dust retention
• Adds thickness to your existing coat when used as a top coat
• Enhances resistance to water spots and mineral stains
• Extreme Hydrophobic effect
• Enhances Gloss and life of any ceramic coating
1. Wash with Reset, and decontaminate. Choose decon tools based on type of contaminant and if coated or uncoated. Wipe down with CarPro Eraser
Surface must be very dry per coating.
Drag one line of product across length of suede wrapped applicator.
Apply evenly across surface
Approximately 24” Sq (60cm2) at a time.
Add more product to applicator as needed to keep a wet, even application.
Wait until white haze forms and immediately wipe all residues off using a microfiber.
If haze is left on too long then reapply and immediately wipe off.
If layering on top of itself, wait 1 hour between coats. If IR cured may repeat immediately.
Total cure time: 12 hours.
Tips for use as top coat on CQuartz:
May be applied 4 hours or longer after CQuartz.
If CQuartz was IR cured then only 1 hour is needed.
GLISS may flash slightly faster when applied over CQuartz.
Maintenance: Wash regularly
with CarPro Reset or Ech2o.
Durability: 6-12 Months.