Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner
Foaming Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner 11 oz.
Super rich foaming upholstery and carpet cleaning shampoo. Releases ground-in dirt from carpets, upholstery, and rugs including velour. This can cleans 9' x 12' rug. Spot cleaning ideal for spills and spots.
If rug is being cleaned for the first time, check small area for color fastness.
1. Vacuum rug and place wax paper under furniture legs.
2. Spray about two feet from carpet. Use sweeping motion to cover an area about three feet square with light, even layer of foam.
3. Wet sponge or sponge mop in clean water and spreading foam in evenly. Gradually increase sponge pressure and go across the same area at right angles until foam disappears. Then sponge in one direction to raise nap. Scrubbing may be necessary if rug is badly soiled.
4. After rug is dry (2-4 hours), vacuum to remove dried cleaners and loosened soil.
Upholstery / Carpet
Do NOT use on silk. Check hidden area for color fastness.
1. Vacuum piece thoroughly
2. Spray about two feet from upholster or carpet. Use sweeping motion to cover area with a light, even layer of foam.
3. Wet a sponge or terry cloth in clean water and spread foam in evenly.Â Gradually increase pressure and go across until foam disappears. Scrubbing may be necessary if badly soiled.
4. After the upholstery or carpet is dry (2-4 hours), vacuum to remove dried cleaner and loosened soil.