High-end silicone sealing to protect all hard, solid materials in one quick step.
The QP-ON 2.0 Coating is pH-neutral, silicone-free and with antistatic properties. The surfaces become highly water-repellent. Resistant to alkaline liquids, acids and other environmental pollutants. Highly effective protection against strong sunlight and UV-A and UV-B radiation. Does not require the use of mechanical devices (such as polishing machines or other devices).
- High concentrate 100 ml diluted with 2 liters of water (1:20) = + - 100 square meters
- Spray ON - Ready formulation
- No waiting, no prior knowledge
- Instant gloss
- Can be used on all hard and clean surfaces
- To be used inside and outside
- Low price approx. 60 CENT per square meter
- Shelf life from months to years
- Can be refreshed or rebuilt at any time without sanding off the fore-ring layer.
- Always a fresh seal thanks to the use of 3.0 shampoo
- Home - exterior and interior
- Bathrooms, mirrors, showers, bathtubs, tiles
- Glass table tops, furniture
- Entrance hall, polished floors, reception desks
- Swimming pools, spas and saunas
- Boats, yachts, jet skis, catamarans, surfboards, sailboats - exterior and interior
- Cars - alloy wheels, windows, bodywork - paint or foil, dashboard, door panels
- Trucks - aluminum rims, windows, truck bodywork - paint or foil, dashboard, door panels
- Motorcycles, quad vehicles, bicycles, mountain bikes
- RVs and caravans, camping equipment
- Airplanes, bi-engines, gliders and gliders
- Sports equipment and all kinds of equipment
Very durable protection against dirt, dust, organic and inorganic materials, resins, bird droppings, road and sea salt, salt water, fresh water, corrosion, UV-A and UV-B radiation. Preserves surfaces and gives them a smooth surface that is very water-repellent and flossed. The surfaces look almost like new (depending on age and other factors) and become easier to clean and protect.
Long-lasting preservation and investment protection for all types of valuable surfaces.
Note: bottle may look different*