Collinite 840 Pre-wax cleaner
First step auto restorer removes embedded contaminants to prep for follow-up protective wax.
- Restores color and clarity to automotive finishes effected by weathering
- Prepares surface for follow-up wax shine and protection while improving wax bond and staying power
- Not recommended for dark clear coat finishes
Mild-cut pre-wax cleaner safely removes brake dust, film, light oxidation, oil, bird droppings, water spots, and tough stains from exterior automotive finishes. Restores original color and gloss and facilitates the easy application of Collinite’s last step waxes (845, 476, 915); improving wax bond, spread coverage and durability. Handcrafted and hand-poured in the USA.
Shake well before using. Surface should feel lukewarm to the touch. Apply THIN amount of No. 840 to section no larger than 2X2 ft at a time with applicator pad. Rub well to loosen all tarnish, oxidation etc. Reapply as necessary until surface is free of embedded contaminants. Before product dries, polish off with dry microfiber or soft cotton towel. For follow-up shine and protection on clean surfaces, use one of Collinite’s last step waxes (845, 476, 915). See TECH SHEET for additional tips and instructions.
- Soiled single stage or lacquered paints as well as light colored clear coat (silver, white), fiberglass, gel coat.
- Exterior automotive, RV, marine and aeronautical finishes
- Tarnished chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, and copper
- NOT recommended for darker-toned clear coat paint.